The meaning of love can’t really be explained, it has to be experienced. Love includes feeling for the other that goes beyond any selfishness or self-interest on the part of the loved one. As such, love nurtures and has a positive effect on each person's self-esteem and sense of well-being. Love never involves deception, because misleading another person fractures his or her sense of reality.
True love isn't about passion or lust or attraction or common interests and personalities. It's something altogether different. It's about learning to complement each other, learning to grow with each other. It's about doing love-things, even when you don't feel like it, even when life drives you to insanity, even if you think you've lost love. It's about commitment and perseverance and thinking and feeling and happiness.
1. A study found that when love involves an initial state of bliss, it can later make you feel sick or crazy
2. 41% of people surveyed said that, overall a breakup is a positive experience
3. It's scientifically proven being in love makes you a less productive person
4. Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%
5. Men are more likely to say I love you first than women are, a study found
6. People spend on average 336 hours kissing throughout our lives
7. When You Fall in Love You Lose Two Close Friends
8. Women are attracted to people who have the ability to make them laugh
9. You can love two people at the same time but never at the same level
10. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams