Rekha, or Bhanurekha Ganesan, is a living legend of Bollywood. She was and still has been taking the hearts of her fans through her immortal excellence and acting. Her excursion in Bollywood has been about her perfect acting, as well as been a blend of insider facts and gossipy tidbits.
Let's take a look at 10 Interesting and unknown facts about bollywood diva Rekha that you did not know:
1. Bhanurekha Ganesan, or as we probably am aware her, Rekha, is the daughter of Gemini Ganesan, South Indian on-screen character, and Telugu on-screen character, Pushpavalli. Her dad did not wed Pushpavalli, and furthermore did not recognize his paternity when she was as yet a child. She has a sister, one step-brother and five step-sisters.
2. Rekha disliked acting, but rather was compelled to work in B and C review motion pictures because of financial issues. She quit her school to help her family fiscally. She began her acting career with a Telugu film, Rangula Ratnam. She was additionally considered as an odd one out she set up herself and got her break in Bollywood.
3. Rekha attempted to speak with her co-workers as she couldn't communicate in Hindi, amid her initial days in Bollywood.
4. The actress took some time out and focused just on herself, and entered Bollywood as an ageless wonder in the 1970s. She changed herself by routine activities and eating routine. Furthermore, a great part of the credit for her makeover goes to none other than, incredible performer, Amitabh Bachchan with whom Rekha was accepted to be have had a rampant affair.
5. As her career in Bollywood thrived, she was connected with various Bollwyood performers like Vinod Mehra and Raj Babbar. Notwithstanding amid the later years of her career, she was connected with young actors like Akshay Kumar. We obviously did not forget the gossipy tidbits about her affair with Amitabh Bachchan, who fought with a man troubling her during the shoot of Ganga Ki Saugandh.
6. She wedded Mukesh Agrawal, an industrialist, who committed suicide, only a year after their marriage. Bits of gossip were that he couldn't endure Amitabh and Rekha's affair, however he cleared out a note saying, "Don’t blame anyone".
7. There was additionally another talk about the actress being secretly married to actor Vinod Mehra. However, Rekha never admitted to this. Indeed, she openly denied this gossip on the syndicated program Rendezvous With Simi Garewal.
8. She won the National Film Award for best actress in the movie Umrao Jaan. She learnt Urdu for this movie and furthermore admitted, "After reading the script, I had a strange feeling that I had Umrao in me." She additionally acted in a few parallel movies alongside the standard, keeping up a sound harmony between the two.
9. Rekha practices yoga every day. She trusts that it is yoga and the exceedingly trained life that she drives that have made her an ageless beauty in Bollywood, today. She likewise appreciates distinctive ayurvedic spa medications.
10. Rekha, after the demise of her husband did not marry again. However she has frequently been spotted with sindoor (an indication of a wedded Hindu lady) at open trips. Also, much more intriguing than this is the way that, nobody till date had the nerve to question her about the mysterious sindoor in her maang!