'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' is winning hearts over the world. Its stars and makers have turned out to be well known worldwide and the movie has crossed the benchmark of 1000 crore.
Without a doubt, it's reasonable to state Baahubali 2 is at present the favorite topic of talk among the masses. Each and every character of this epic is being adulated for their strange performances. Among them all, the attractive performing artist Rana Daggubati as an opponent has been applauded in the first and also the second portion of Baahubali franchise.
Let's take a look at 10 Interesting and secrets facts about Baahubali star Rana Daggubati that you may not know:
1. Earlier as well, we had reported about Rana being visually impaired in the right eye; The actor had uncovered that despite the fact that he has an eye transplant done, he can't see from the right eye when the left one is shut.
2. His dad Daggubati Suresh Babu is a well known film maker and his fatherly granddad was D. Ramanaidu, a famous film maker who was consulted with the Padma Bhushan. Rana could have huge offers effectively yet he picked the difficult path. Before acting, he acted as a visual effects coordinator for 4 years.
3. He began off as a visual effects coordinator. Yes, he at first worked in the visual effects department for Mahesh Babu's "Sainikudu" in 2006 which also gave him a Nandi Award (highest award in Tollywood). It was four years after the fact in 2010, that he made his acting debut in ‘Leader’.
4. Rana is a die-hard fan of legendary artists Kamal Haasan and Sridevi. Actually, for his character in 'Baahubali', the actor took motivation from Kamal Haasan's cult classic "Nayagan" to get the subtleties ideal for a matured man.
5. Just like Prabhas, even Daggubati experienced a major change. For Baahubali: The Beginning, he needed to keep up a weight of 110 kgs, however for the second portion, he needed to lose 22 kgs. Doubtlessly, Rana was super successful in this.
6. Rana's most loved game is Kabaddi; he is additionally the brand ambassador of Star Sports' Pro Kabbadi group.
7. On screen, we observed Rana to be aggressive and harsh, yet in all actuality, he is completely the inverse. His close ones say that he can't watch enthusiastic film; since Rana is soft-hearted, he winds up crying.
8. He generally wanted to do stunts; in order to master them, he went to a stunt school in the US.
9. Rana has a fixation for shoes; it is said that he buys few sets wherever he goes.
10. Rana the biggest foodie! He loves hoarding on various assortments of foods; when the actor went on a vacation to Japan for seven days, he investigated every single conceivable place and cooking styles there. He used to try and have his friends' lunch boxes during school age (Ram Charan, the tollywood star uncovered it).