As our dynamic Prime Minister Mr. Modi has overhauled the Indian Origin "Yoga" to the International platform,the whole world has rejoined on 21st June to observe The World Yoga Day with full life and eagerness. All the "yogists" out there better realize that Yoga is inadequate without the droning of the word 'Om'.So here are a few certainties on the very small yet intense word utilized as a part of Yoga.
Let's take a look at 7 Interesting and significant facts about ‘Om’ that you may not know:
1. Om is said to be the primordial sound of the Universe
It is said that Om is the main sound that can be heard in the universe which is without a climate! It is the foundation of the considerable number of words that are available till now.
2. Om seems to be just a two letter word but has three sounds
"Om" when expressed has three sounds-the "a" sound, the "u" sound and the "m" sound.
3. And it is the smallest magical word!
The "a" sound when freed influences the maritime region,the "u" sound influences the trunk area and the "m" sound influences the psyche. So Om associates your whole body. Huge numbers of us dont acknowledge it as it occurs in the wink of an eye!
4. It is also said to be connected with the Ajna Chakra or the ‘third eye’ or in simpler terms the conscience
So next time when you chant ‘Om’ remember its not only a piece of yoga or physical wellness however it likewise serves to de-worry in the wake of a monotonous day!
5. A solitary Om serenade actuates the whole sensory system alongside the pituitary organs
A home solution for hold your nerves under check.
6. Om is a word first used around 5000 years ago by the Rishi Munis
Its old but then it is becoming popular among the youth.
7. And for people who demarcate it with religion, here is food for your thoughts
Om is the word which caused the introduction of the muslim word 'Aameen'. Om may have begun in India however not to incite a religious inclination in the general population.