Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan has a star power which drives the audiences to theatres to watch his films. The actor, who has been vocal about most of the things, is quite a family man and believes in keeping his personal life well-guarded.
Let's take a look at 10 Interesting and unknown facts about Abhishek Bachchan:
1. Abhishek Bachchan was suffering from dyslexia, a learning disability, when he was a child. Aamir Khan refers to him in 'Taare Zameen Par'.
2. He did his early schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School. He also attended Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai which is also the alma mater of his Dhoom series co-actors John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan.
3. He enrolled for a business course at Boston University in USA but left midway to pursue his dream of becoming an actor and was supported by his superstar father Amitabh Bachchan.
4. The iconic dance by Amitabh Bachchan on 'Khaike paan Benares wala' from 'Don' was inspired from Abhishek's fun dance at home.
5. Abhishek has a unique habit of collecting boarding cards. He has a large collection of boarding cards as he is a well travelled person now.
6. He made his debut with J.P. Dutta’s Refugee in 2000, but gave his first commercial hit after four years with Dhoom in 2004.
7. He showed his talent as playback singer for the 2005 movie Bluffmaster! when he sang Right Here Right Now with Sunidhi Chauhan. Interestingly now turned singer Priyanka Chopra also hummed a line in the same song.
8. Abhishek and Aishwarya were not having a love at first sight situation, first they were casted together for the film Dhai Akshar Prem Ke and Kuch Na kaho, but on the shooting of the film Guru, they come to know that they have feelings for each other and decided to spend rest of their life together.
9. He has appeared in talk show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" along with his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in September 2009.
10. Like his father, Abhishek also has a knack for producing films. He was the co-producer of award winning film 'Paa'.