The on-screen character, maker, specialist Kamaal Rashid Khan who likes to be called as KRK has an unbreakable connection with contentions, and constantly, the debates are conceived an offspring by him as it were. He is a self-broadcasted Critic additionally and he can audit anything, be it a film, an on-screen character's profession or any narrative, and one thing to recall, according to his conclusion, he is constantly right.
In this article, we exhibit you 10 facts about KRK which you don't know yet you will love to know:
1. KRK’s real name is Rashid Khan, he later added “Kamaal” to his name. God knows why he added this word to his name but he is doing a lot of ‘Kamaals’ after that.
2. He came Mumbai to become an actor however, in 2005, he produced his first move “Sitam” and since then he is doing ‘sitam’ on Indian Cinema lovers. Quite a few low-budget movies have been produced by him and in some of them he has acted (more sitam) too.
3. It was really unfortunate for Sara Khan that she was proposed by KRK who tweeted about the same as well, “Its official that yesterday I have broken up with my Moroccan girlfriend Sabah but today I am already in love with Sara khan TV actress.”
He was habitual of sending morning kisses to B-Town beauty Asin (Poor Sara and Asin, we have sympathy for both).
4. Now KRK says that he lives in a house, the area of which is 21,000 sq ft. Milk for him comes from Holland, water comes from France and Tea from London. He owns a garment business and gulf is always grateful to him for supplying them with labour.
5. As per a report in Telly Chakkar, our super handsome KRK is bald. The report says that during Bigg Boss3, KRK used to wear bandana in night to hide his baldness while sleeping. It is also said that one unit member saw the wig kept in the cupboard, in fact KRK got clicked without wig, but the pic can’t be leaked as nobody dares to make KRK angry.
6. KRK’s office is in house only which is in Versova. The front of his house has glass with his initials KRK written over the glass. The “R” in KRK is written in Red and both the Ks are in grey. Inside the house he is hanging everywhere, not literally, in form of photos mostly either wearing sunglasses or holding a gun.
7. Only God can tell how old KRK is. Even KRK is not sure how old he is, he told in an interview that he is 39, his website tells that he is 33 but most of the media reports tell that he is between 40 and 50.
8. KRK has a great following on Twitter and why not, in this hectic schedule who doesn’t want entertainment. In fact, when KRK made an announcement of getting wed to Smita, his girlfriend, the poor girl started getting messages asking her not marry KRK. Just imagine, the love of KRK fans is so deep that they don’t want to share KRK with a girl. KRK wrote on Twitter about his marriage
“Whole twitter family is invited for my marriage with @JustSmita.”
Smita was too mad in love and she tweeted
“God has givn me @kamaalrkhan wink emoticon Tu Jaan se Pyaara Ho Gaya… #deshdrohi #myfavsong @kamaalrkhan. Dont Look for Love! Love will find you!! N here`s sm Real Love n kisses for @kamaalrkhan.
9. When KRK doesn’t like someone on Twitter, he honours them by calling “2RSPpl”- which means “do take ke log” (Two Rupees People).
10. KRK has his own world where he, if not bigger than SRK, then at least he is equivalent to SRK. If SRK’s bungalow is called Mannat then KRK’s is called Jannat. Mind it KRK’s bungalow is in Dubai while SRK is in Mumbai.