- 2010/11/12 batch BE/BTech/MCA with 12-36 months of hands on work experience
- Hands on experience on any of the programming languages
- Very good grasp of Object oriented programming concepts
- Exposure to windows or web development (ASP.NET) environment
- Good database programming skills and exposure to Sql Server
- Good pH score and academics
- Open to learn and adapt to new technologies
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go "beyond the call of duty" and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development fundamentals, Good Communication skills and liaison skills are essential for this role.
Last Date: 24 Feb 2014