* BTech/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2013 batch
* Good pH score
* Good academic record
Last date: 04 Feb 2014
* Responsible for participating in the execution of procedures for ensuring the quality and serviceability of new features and releases of software.
* Author and execute test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests.
* Typically responsible for tests, methods, and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance and serviceability standards. Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes. Recreate software bugs and recovers the testing environment when needed.
* Maintain and modify the test environment and configuration as needed.
* Analyse test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
* Document test results and manages and maintains defect and test case databases to assist in the continuous improvement and modification of software.
* Work with quality and development engineers in resolution of problems.
* General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in C, C++, or JAVA).
* Familiarity with one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby or Shell Scripting) in open systems.
* Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
TO APPLY: Click Here