Position: Software Engineer - Trainee
Note: *Locations are subject to change.*
Job location: Gurgaon
Event date: 26 Apr 2014
Last date: 23 Apr 2014
2014 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC/EE) / MCA
Good academics and pH score
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals, who are willing to go "beyond the call of duty" and willing to work through any challenges need to apply.
- Analyze and propose alternate solutions for solving challenging technical assignments
- Write efficient code to automate the final solution
- Unit testing
- Communication with our onshore team
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned
- Zeal to learn new technologies and able to demonstrate the skills using previous projects is a definite plus.
- Strong in at least 1 programming language C/C++/JAVA/C#.
- Sound computer science fundamentals.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills