Vastu is all about positive and negative forces, which are constantly interacting with each other. If there are more positive energies in the building, the result of such a construction would yield more successful, healthy, wealthy and peaceful life.
Vastu means a balanced, harmonious and soothing environment that involves balance in ten directions available in the universe.
These directions provide subtle energies, which can be sensed like gravitational, solar, magnetic energy, airflow etc. When we build a structure, the flow and availability of all the energies have to be taken care of. If these energies are not harmonious in the structure, Vastu defects are created and our life becomes difficult. If there is harmony in all energies, we call it a positive environment; else we call it negative environment.
- Keep the ‘Brahmasthan’ or central part of the office building empty.
- There should not be an open drain in front of the shop, as it causes loss of wealth.
- The products which the owner wants to sell in large quantity or products which are not been sold for long duration should be kept North West direction.
- Make sure that you do not build any negative structures like a toilet in the Northwest as it may cause degradation of the financial health of your business establishment.
- Cash and valuables should keep in the South- Western part in the business place.
for more remedies read this article: BUSINESS PROBLEMS? MAKE RIGHT CHOICE OF DIRECTIONS WITH 11 AMAZING VASTU TIPS & REMEDIES