Sultry beauty Esha Gupta turns a year older on the 28th of November. While fans admire her for her exotic looks.
Let's take a look at 8 Lesser known things about 'Bollywood Sultry Beauty' Esha Gupta:
1. Born in Delhi, her father is a retired air-force officer and her mother is a homemaker. She also has a sister named Neha.
2. She was a student of Mass Communication from Manipal Institute of Communications, Karnataka, before she entered the world of glamour.
3. Esha was offered a scholarship by a US based Law School, but she rejected it because she wanted to pursue a career in acting!
4. She came into prominence when she entered the Femina Miss India contest in 2007 and won the 'Miss India International title'.
5. She made her acting debut in 2012 in Mahesh Bhatt’s crime thriller ‘Jannat 2’ opposite Emraan Hashmi, and was also nominated for the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
6. She is superstitious! She almost always insists that her make-up artists put a small black dot behind her ear to dodge ‘buri nazar’. She also carries a tiger's eye with her for safety.
7. Esha is crazy about cars, and her favourite model is Aston Martin V8 Vantage S Coupe. In fact, she made her television debut with the new season of Nat Geo’s TV show 'Supercars'.
8. She was ranked at 15th position for Time’s ’50 most desirable Women of 2014.