Honey Singh, broadly known as Yo Honey Singh was born on 15th March 1983 in Hoshiarpur, Punjab. He began as a recording artist and soon progressed toward becoming Bhangra music maker, from that point on he made a considerable measure of progress and ubiquity. He is as of now one of the most generously compensated music makers in the Indian Film Industry.
Let's take a look at 10 Unknown facts about Yo Yo Honey Singh that you may not know:
1. Yo Yo Honey Singh’s original name is Hirdesh Singh.
2. Yo Yo studied music at the Trinity School of United Kingdom (UK).
3. “Yo Yo” was picked from his Afro-American friends which mean “Aapka Apna”. So Yo Yo Honey Singh mean “Aapka Apna Honey Singh”.
4. He is a great fan of Cricket & also loves to drive cars in his free time.
5. Honey Singh married Shalini Talwar Singh.
6. “Gabru”, a track from his International Villager album topped the Asian Music charts including the BBC Asian charts also.
7. Honey Singh learned DJing from DJ Vishal. He won the second place in War of DJs competition.
8. Before making a Bollywood debut in acting, he was featured in couple of Punjabi movies. He made his acting debut with the Punjabi film like Mirza – The Untold Story, Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22, Zorawar.
9. He charged Rs. 70 Lakhs for a song in the film Mastan, this is the biggest amount paid to a song artist till date in Bollywood.
10. Honey Singh has worked with almost all the top celebrities of Bollywood. Some of them are 'Lungi Dance' with SRK, 'Party with Bhoothnath' with BigB, 'Party All Night' with Akshay Kumar and with many others.