SS Rajamouli film 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' have made history by intersection the 100 crore check comfortable opening. The film has officially broken every one of the records sets by whatever other enormous flag Indian movies. The movie has got wider acceptance as compared to any other South Indian movie.
With startling rushes, turns and over the top visual effects, 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' has earned a great deal of distinction everywhere throughout the world. The diligent work of the splendid group got paid fabulously, however there are sure lesser known certainties that have assumed a noteworthy part in the achievement of the showstopper. Here are some obscure realities about 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' that will knock your socks off.
Let's take a look at 10 interesting and unknown facts about the movie 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion':
1. Director SS Rajamouli shot 4 climax sequences of the movie! A few scenes of the movie got leaked online and to save the entire movie to face the same problem, the director shot four climax sequences of the movie as his backup plan.
2. The entire kingdom of Mahishmati was built by Sabu Cyril, the art director of the film and his crew. The director’s crew has more than 2,000 people.
3. 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' 20 minutes climax cost over Rs. 30 crores to the maker which is double the amount of what ‘Baahubali- The Beginning’ climax had cost.
4. The film has approximately 2500 VFX shots, and close to 35 studios from various parts of the world have worked on the project.
5. Television actor, Sharad Kelkar has given his voice to the ‘Baahubali’ lead character for the Hindi version of the movie.
6. Prabhas didn’t take any other project until ‘Baahubali’ series was finished. It took almost 5 years for the shooting to end.
7. You must have seen the number of jewellery the female characters of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' are wearing in the film. It is being said that almost about 1500 pieces of jewellery were made for the characters in the film.
8. Way before releasing, the film has already earned Rs 19 crores from the US and Rs 500 crores through satellite, music and theatrical rights.
9. 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' has made the record of setting highest ever ticket prices at Rs. 2400. The tickets have been sold for Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000 in the black market.
10. By following a strict diet and with the guidance of two dieticians and personal trainers, Prabha aka Baahubali gained around 30 kg to weigh 150 kg in the movie.