Bollywood on-screen character Sanjay Dutt, who spent the night in garisson huts number 12 at Arthur Road Jail, has been moved to Pune's Yerawada Jail to start the 42 months left of the five-year imprison term he was granted by the Supreme Court.
Sanjay Dutt's stay at sleeping quarters number 12 more likely than not brought back recollections of the time he spent in a similar jail in 2007. Reports say he was kept in military enclosure no. 12 since there is a security danger to his life. By chance, it is a similar sleeping shelter where Ajmal Kasab was kept.
The Bollywood on-screen character was indicted by a TADA court for wrongfully having a 9 mm gun and an AK-56 rifle. These weapons were a piece of a transfer of arms and explosives conveyed to India for composed serial impacts that guaranteed 257 individuals and harmed more than 700 in 1993.
Let's we see 12 major developments in Sanjay Dutt's Life:
1. A young revolt, Sanjay Dutt took to drugs after his mother Nargis' death from cancer. The admission of liquor and drugs demonstrated deadly for 'Sanju Baba' and he burned through five months in jail in 1982 for drug possession. His father Sunil Dutt put his son in a recovery centre in Texas, US.
2. The 1993 Mumbai blasts ended up being a turning point in Sanjay Dutt's life. He was reserved for having a gun and an overflowing and was sentenced ownership for arms which were a piece of a transfer conveyed to India for the organized serial impacts that asserted 257 individuals and harmed more than 700 in 1993. From 1993 to 2006, his life was eclipsed by visits to prison and courts.
3. Sanjay Dutt had his share of misfortune with regards to his own life. After Tina Munim left him for his medication propensities, he got hitched thrice. To begin with he wedded maturing on-screen character Richa Sharma in 1997. His little girl Trishala was conceived from the union, yet their joy was brief as Richa surrendered to mind tumor in 1996.
He again wedded socialite Rhea Pillai however they soon isolated and petitioned for separation in 2005. He wedded little time performing artist Manyata Dutt in 2008 for the third time. The couple had twins - Shahraan and Iqra.
4. Sanjay Dutt has imparted a rough relationship to his sister and Congress MP Priya Dutt. He choice to wander into legislative issues as Samajwadi Party (SP) hopeful in 2009 goaded Priya so much that she went ahead to state, "For the first time since he (Sunil Dutt) died I am thankful he is no longer alive to see this ignominy."
5. Sanjay Dutt's tryst with governmental issues was for a concise period. He was to contest as the SP candidate in 2009 Lok Sabha races, yet the Supreme Court denied his nomination because of his contribution in the Mumbai blasts case. He surrendered his political dream and chose to focus on movies.
6. Munnabhai's "Gandhigiri" brought him unparalleled acclaim. Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Munnabhai MBBS (2007) demonstrated fortunate for Sanjay as the film earned business achievement and earned him basic appreciation. The films sequel also turned out to be a huge success at the box office.
7. The redo of Agnipath demonstrated a development in Sanjay Dutt's filmy career. The contemptible part of 'Kaancha Cheena' with his bare, shocking looking silly character earned him honors and accomplished a religion status.
8. Sanjay Dutt was born to celebrity parents Sunil Dutt and Nargis on July 29, 1959. In spite of the fact that he was conceived with a silver spoon in his mouth, he strived difficult to cut a specialty for himself in the film industry.
9. Sanjay Dutt made a check for himself as a comic drama and action hero in the 90s and 2000s with films like Haseena Maan Jayegi, Khoobsurat, Mission Kashmir and Kartoos among others.
10. Over the previous decade, Sanjay Dutt reevaluated himself and rapidly turned into a group puller with top parts in movies like Kaante, Zinda, Eklavya and Dhamaal. He demonstrated more youthful on-screen characters that exploring different avenues regarding haircuts and looking retro cool was not past him.