Bollywood actress Gauhar Khan turns 36 today. She is an Indian actress, VJ and Model most known for her prominent role in Ranbir Kapoor starrer, Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year (2009). Here are some secrets about her life which you do not know.
1. Gauhar Khan was born on 23 August 1983 into a Muslim family in Pune, Maharashtra. She has completed her schooling from Mount Carmel Convent School, lullanagar, Pune.
2. When she was in her modelling days, she has acted in a couple of television ads, such as Bajaj Auto, Ford Ikon and Tanishq jewellery. She has also modeled for Manish Malhotra.
3. In 2002, Gauhar Khan has participated in Femina Miss India contest and secured fourth place. Later, she began her acting career with the film “Miss India: The Mystery” in 2003.
4. In the year 2004, Gauahar Khan got her first break in Bollywood and she did an item number called ‘Nasha Nasha’ in the movie ‘Aan-Men at Work’.
5. Gauahar has contested in 5 reality shows but the biggest milestone of her career till now was the big win in the reality show, ”Bigg Boss 7”. She also bagged the first runner-up position at the dance reality show, ”Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 3”
6. Gauahar Khan has also been in limelight for her past link-ups, but her relationship with actor and former Bigg Boss contestant Kushal Tandon has always gained maximum attention. The two are although, no more together.
7. Gauahar Khan shares a very special bond with sister Nigaar Khan. The two beauties together featured in the reality show ”The Khan Sisters”, displaying their unbreakable bond as sisters.