As a Software Dev Engineer – Test, you will play a significant role in developing the most efficient solution to test Amazon’s Payment Services
In this role, you would also have opportunity to define QA process, leveraging expertise from teams across Amazon’s software platform.
Knowledge or Experience with C++, Java, Designing and developing automation tools, Web applications, developing high quality tests and test case, Good Communication and analytical Skills.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Programming experience with C++, Java
- Experience in designing and developing/extending automation tools and frameworks
- Experience with functional and performance testing for web applications and/or web services
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills and an ability to come up with innovative solution.
- Experience in developing high quality test plans, test cases and execution
- Experience in working with various stake holders such as Developers, PMs, TPMs, SDETs and QAs efficiently
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer-V&V are varied and may include but not be limited to:
Perform Requirement based module or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
• Validates System interfaces and performs aircraft and HW/SW integration testing (HSI) to those interfaces.
• Works closely with other team members for project success
• Other responsibilities include
o Peer Reviews and Analysis
o Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
• Good understanding of LDRA, C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly languages.
• Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
• Good experience in Software Test Execution on a test station or Target System.
• Good experience in Test Scripting/ Test Case generation
• Good hands on experience in Software Configuration Management tools like PVCS/ClearCase/Visual Source Safe.
• Good hands on usage of Static and Dynamic source code analysis tools (LDRA/RTRT/Vector Cast).
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech,.) in Computer Science or Electronics.
* Candidates with strong programming and Testing skills in C,C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.Net Platform) technology desired.
* Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
- Any script programming Python,Perl.
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
- Experience writing and debugging test scripts,procedures
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
Experience: 2014 pass-out with no industry experience.