Job Description Summary:
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer-V&V are varied and may include but not be limited to:
Perform Requirement based module or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
• Validates System interfaces and performs aircraft and HW/SW integration testing (HSI) to those interfaces.
• Works closely with other team members for project success
• Other responsibilities include
o Peer Reviews and Analysis
o Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
• Good understanding of LDRA, C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly languages.
• Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
• Good experience in Software Test Execution on a test station or Target System.
• Good experience in Test Scripting/ Test Case generation
• Good hands on experience in Software Configuration Management tools like PVCS/ClearCase/Visual Source Safe.
• Good hands on usage of Static and Dynamic source code analysis tools (LDRA/RTRT/Vector Cast).
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech,.) in Computer Science or Electronics.
* Candidates with strong programming and Testing skills in C,C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.Net Platform) technology desired.
* Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
- Any script programming Python,Perl.
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
- Experience writing and debugging test scripts,procedures
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
Experience: 2014 pass-out with no industry experience.