This problem is coming in snapshot view when file got hijacked by someone.
Hijacked nocheckout means that the version hijacked in the view is no longer the version the config spec selects from the VOB.
To prevent losing changes in the version selected by the config spec, do not check out the hijacked file.
To check in the modifications, the hijacked condition must be fixed by the following:
1. Rename the hijacked file and update the view.
2. Check out the version from which the file was hijacked.
3. Copy the hijacked file over the checked-out version.
4. Merge from the current version to the checked-out version.
5. The version can now be checked in.