Technical Writer: Contract to Hire Position- 1 to 3 Years only - 1 Opening(s)
Job brief Description:
The primary role of the writer will be to support the migration of intellectual property from a variety of sources (MS Word and Epic Editor) to FrameMaker for internal and external training.
- BA in Communications/English Literature / BTech. Strong written communications skills in English. Less than two years of experience.
- Show strong written and oral communication skills in either U.S. English or British English
- Migrate training content from Word and Epic Editor to Adobe FrameMaker.
- Several software products are currently used in this department, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Visio), Adobe FrameMaker and Adobe Acrobat Professional. Prospective candidates must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, and preferably some experience with an .xml editor.
- Understand and present technical concepts clearly and effectively to audiences with varying levels of skill and experience
- Knowledge of style guidelines, processes and procedures associated with software project deliverables
- Relate previous experiences as examples of working both independently and as part of a team
- Candidates for this position must be able to work out of the Oracle Bangalore office at the Prestige Technology Park, where the existing JD Edwards Technical Writers are located.