- Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) / MCA from 2014 batch
- Eligibility Score: Minimum 60% and above at highest degree level
- Exception for Maharashtra region colleges/universities: 55% and above at highest degree Level
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Good pH score
- Students who have undergone IT training in areas like Unix / Oracle/ MySQL / Routers, Switches, Firewall etc (ex Cisco) . Please update the same by logging into your account and visiting Profile->Professional Tab and filling up the certifications and skills section
Successful applications will work with Accenture Infrastructure Outsourcing (IO). IO Global Delivery is responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term infrastructure outsourcing services to multiple clients as part of a global shared team. IO provides the ongoing management and/or improvement of activities related to a part or to the whole of a technical infrastructure (e.g. information systems, security, telecommunications networks, etc.), allowing companies to focus on their core business and competencies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Good Attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Familiarity with Networking concepts Routers, Switches, Firewall etc.