Software Engineering Associate
- Degree: BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from 2014 batch
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% at BE/BTech level
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/BTech level
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Good pH score
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY FOR CURRENT DRIVE:
You need to meet ANY one of the following criteria in addition to the eligibility norm.
1. You should be from IITs / BITS / NITs / ISM Dhanbad / IIITs and equivalent colleges.
2. You have an alternate competing offer from a company with minimum revenues of $500 million. (especially from companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Mindtree, HCL, Tech Mahindra etc Â the same will be verified on the day of event)
- 2/3rd August - Delhi
- 9/10th August - Bangalore (Events at other locations will be announced at a later date)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world €™s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.