Job Role : Product Support Analyst
Eligibility : BE/BTech/BSc/Other Degree
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
1. Receive and provide written/voice/chat support to customer inquiries utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring that customer inquiries are handled correctly and efficiently, in support of current Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators, and in conjunction with GCS policies and procedures.
2. Maintain a productive case load in support of the overall production requirements.
3. Achieve quality and efficiency improvements by enhancing the consistency of the customer experience.
4. Maintain an acceptable ratio of aged cases, initiating follow up as needed.
5. Efficiently resolve customer problems and/or questions related to Thomson Reuters ResearchSoft products and services
6. Process all customer inquiries in a professional, accurate, courteous and timely manner.
1. 0 -2 years of experience in a Contact Center or Support Desk environment.
2. Demonstrated customer and/or technical support experience.
3. Experience with Contact Center Operations and CRM functionality.
4. Excellent written, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
5. Ability to distill and communicate, both in verbal and written form, business and/or technical information in terms that are easily understood by staff and customers.
6. A good team player with the ability to work on own their initiative with minimal direct supervision.
7. Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a diverse and matrix environment.
8. Demonstrated ability to meet departmental deadlines and organizational goals using effective organization and planning.