Position Summary The Software Engineer is accountable for all activities associated with deployment, Customer consultation regarding deployment, and support of technology and systems for Global WCS and partnered business units. The Specialist is responsible for the support of WCS solutions that include system procedure initiatives, support of those initiatives once deployed, providing Customer consultation on how those systems can best support business changes, and driving systems changes as appropriate. This individual is also responsible for contributing to incident reduction to improve profitability for NCR and customer availability.. Successful delivery is defined as meeting or exceeding stakeholder needs and expectations.
• Proficiency with Core Java, Multithreading, Advanced Java [Servlets, JDBC, EJBs JSPs], AJAX, XML, PL/SQL
• Prior experience of working on interfacing Applications in a Multi network/Server environment.
• Prior experience in providing Platinum Critical Support SLA's and Ensuring Uptime of Systems through Proactive Monitoring Preferred Requirements
Good to Have skills
XSLT, JMS, Weblogic 9.2/JBoss development experience, used MYSQL as backend
• Strong technical background, knowledge and understanding of Web applications
• Prior work experienced in application support and Maintenance of web based applications preferred.
• Strong teamwork and Ownership skills
Basic Requirements B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA or an equivalent education.
1-3 years hands on experience Supporting & Maintaining Java based Web Applications