Just explain the interviewer:
1. How you understood the scenario.
2. How you written the testcase for that.
3. How you executed every steps carefully.
4. What devices/hardware you used for testing.
5. Did you tested in Real setup or a Simulated one.
6. If there is a bug/defect found during tesing, how did you raise the Issue? Did you use Jira ? or any tool for that?
7. Did you followed up properly with Dev team, to close that issue ASAP.
8. Did you tested the fix again with all those scenario you used earlier before raising the Issue.
9. How did you close the issue once issue provided.
P.S: I am not from testing back ground but knows some of these steps which typically use in any Organisation.