- 12 - 15 years of experience
- Responsible for development of 4G and 5G RAN products in Mobility Engine Business Unit.
- Developing a good understanding of business needs, end customer requirements, requirements development, with a good understanding of CRAN solutions for deployment with Tier-1 operators.
- Responsible for architecture of end to end deployable 4G/5G RAN solutions
- Develops detailed product requirements based on prior product experience and customer inputs
- Reviews detailed design and validation plan
- Interacts with product management, pre-sales and sales/account teams for aligning product features to customer needs.
- Interacts with potential and new customers for new project opportunities and contributes to technical proposals
- Works with Sales/PLM in leading customer interactions
- Contributes to technical proposals and pre-sales estimations
- Works across multiple Business Units to develop new business opportunities
- Strong system design and architecture definition capabilities
- Expertise in LTE/5G RAN technology
- Excellent understanding and insight in 3GPP 4G and 4G specifications (RAN and core network)
- Solid experience in wireless LTE/5G product development
- Extensive experience in deploying and supporting wireless solutions with operators
- Hands-on experience and expertise in estimating medium or large size projects
- Deep insight of Unix like operating systems
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in performance optimization techniques and tools
- Knowledge of architectural and design patterns
- Good appreciation of software engineering principles
- Exposure to pre-sales or business development activities
Ability drive face to face meetings and teleconference calls