In this digital era its essential for every business to have their own website. A good website acts like a marketing executive of your business so it’s an important aspect for achieving your business goals. As a business owner, you need to know where your consumers are. But what if consumers know your business and what you can offer, but they can’t reach you? That is one of the risks you take by not having a website for your business.
A good Web Designing is important because it affects how quickly visitors can find what they are looking for. If it is difficult or frustrating, the visitor will leave and try on another site – and that is a lost opportunity. A good design will be easy to understand , navigate and eye catching, helping potential customers find what they need and taking you one step closer to making a sale or getting in touch.
Let’s look at some reasons why a good website design is important and some benefits to your business what will make you love it as well.
1. Increase sales - With the lines between online and offline becoming increasingly blurred, it has never been more important for businesses to make their presence known on the web. Whatever industry you’re in, whether you’re selling products or offering services, chances are that most of your customers and potential customers will have looked for you online before reaching out.
2. Accessible around the clock - Your website and social media accounts are accessible 24/7/365.So time won’t be a barrier for your business with your potential clients. By having an online presence, you allow for the sale of your products or services around the clock to whoever whenever with no or hardly any limitations.
3. Build your Brand – A website design is a very powerful visual tool which helps you in brand building. Just be sure to be consistent because consistent colors, logos, graphic elements/features, etc. create a lasting impression on both existing and prospective clients/customers.
4. Credibility & Trust - First impressions matter more than, so designing a website that is not only credible but trustworthy is crucial. One study from Stanford University on Web Credibility showed that 75% of users admitted to making judgements on a business’ credibility from their web design alone.
5. Beauty and Functionality - Artwork is beautiful, but is it always functional? Websites can be both, which is another reason we love them so much. Web design & Development is an amazing blend of logic and creative thought. It’s easy to forget how much we need and appreciate good sites until we see a bad one. Practical aesthetics allow websites to turn emotional appeal into solid action.