In this digital era its essential for every business to have their own website. A good website acts like a marketing executive of your business so it’s an important aspect for achieving your business goals. As a business owner, you need to know where your consumers are. But what if consumers know your business and what you can offer, but they can’t reach you? That is one of the risks you take by not having a website for your business.
A good Web Designing is important because it affects how quickly visitors can find what they are looking for. If it is difficult or frustrating, the visitor will leave and try on another site – and that is a lost opportunity. A good design will be easy to understand , navigate and eye catching, helping potential customers find what they need and taking you one step closer to making a sale or getting in touch.
Let’s look at some reasons why a good website design is important and some benefits to your business what will make you love it as well.
1. Increase sales - With the lines between online and offline becoming increasingly blurred, it has never been more important for businesses to make their presence known on the web. Whatever industry you’re in, whether you’re selling products or offering services, chances are that most of your customers and potential customers will have looked for you online before reaching out.
2. Accessible around the clock - Your website and social media accounts are accessible 24/7/365.So time won’t be a barrier for your business with your potential clients. By having an online presence, you allow for the sale of your products or services around the clock to whoever whenever with no or hardly any limitations.
3. Build your Brand – A website design is a very powerful visual tool which helps you in brand building. Just be sure to be consistent because consistent colors, logos, graphic elements/features, etc. create a lasting impression on both existing and prospective clients/customers.
4. Credibility & Trust - First impressions matter more than, so designing a website that is not only credible but trustworthy is crucial. One study from Stanford University on Web Credibility showed that 75% of users admitted to making judgements on a business’ credibility from their web design alone.
5. Beauty and Functionality - Artwork is beautiful, but is it always functional? Websites can be both, which is another reason we love them so much. Web design & Development is an amazing blend of logic and creative thought. It’s easy to forget how much we need and appreciate good sites until we see a bad one. Practical aesthetics allow websites to turn emotional appeal into solid action.
Most users often find it hard to keep pace with most of the current web development changes and the pace at which it is evolving. This is why it is important for you to take an overview of some of the current web development trends and what you can look forward to, in the near future. For example, when WordPress first started out, it started out as a simple blogging platform but today its CMS system stands out in a league of its own. It comes loaded with WordPress themes that you can install on your website, along with all the advanced functionality that you require. Here’s to taking a closer look at some of the current design trends and the future
• Modular design and low-cost development: Some of the current web development trends toward modular designs. Developers utilize modular designs which can be reused for other websites, without the need for developing the whole website from scratch.
• Accelerated mobile speed: With Google encouraging website owners to make their websites more mobile friendly with increased speed. As a result, web pages are able to load faster in mobile and all other handheld devices.
• Voice search optimization: With more users opting for voice search, It makes sense for you to enable your users to use your voice with voice search functionality. As it stands, more users are using SIRI to search online and it is only a matter of time before voice-activated functionality is a regular part of web development.
• API development: When you attach more devices to your website such as your phone you would need a dedicated API. While until a few years back developers often developed applications for customers and then developed the API to regulate its function, it often resulted in more delays than you had expected. But now, you can look forward to developers building their products on top of APIs which actually helps speed up the process. You can expect more developers to use the API as building foundations for developing the requisite applications and services.
• Motion UI: Various studies have already indicated the fact that most online users often suffer from short attention span and rarely spend more than a few seconds or even less than a second per web page they browse. This is why a few websites have taken to integrating motion UI on their web pages so that as you scroll down the web page it actually changes the background design. It manages to keep the user engaged and naturally, utilizing motion UI helps increase the conversion rate as well. One can expect motion UI to feature prominently in web development over the coming years.
• Artificial intelligence and cybersecurity: With more websites getting hacked each day, the current and future web development trends are focused more on the same, for obvious reasons. It is expected that developers and companies will spend close to 25 billion USD until 2025 focusing on artificial intelligence and web-based intuitive technologies as a way to boost security. Moreover, with blockchain technologies being increasingly used by companies to secure their online transactions, such as Master Card it is only a matter of time before the same is utilized for web development. It is expected that artificial intelligence will help make websites more secure and will lead to further development of web technologies in the near future.
These are some of the current trends in web development and WordPress themes development what you can look forward to as we go ahead. Web development is indeed changing at a fast pace and it is time that we learned to keep pace with development as it takes place.