What is Mercury.Js?
- Mercury leverages virtual-dom which uses an immutable vdom structure
- Mercury comes with observ-struct which uses immutable data for your state atom
- Mercury is truly modular, you can trivially swap out subsets of it for other modules
- Mercury source code itself is maintainable, the modules it uses are all small, well tested and well documented. you should not be afraid to use mercury in production as it's easy to maintain & fix.
- Mercury encourages zero dom manipulation in your application code. As far as your application is concerned elements do not exist. This means you don't need to reference DOM elements when rendering or when handling events
Mercury is a small glue layer that composes a set of modules that solves a subset of the frontend problem.
npm install mercury