The GroupBox element in XAML is used to add a header to an area and within that area you can place controls. By default, a GroupBox can have one child but multiple child controls can be added by placing a container control on a GroupBox such as a Grid or StackPanel.
How to create a GroupBox in WPF and Windows phone application,.
The GroupBox element in XAML represents a GroupBox control. The following code snippet creates a GroupBox control and sets its background and font. The code also sets the header using GroupBox.Header.
- <Window x:Class="GroupBoxSample.Window1"
- Title="Window1" Height="300" Width="300">
- <GroupBox Margin="10,10,10,10" FontSize="16" FontWeight="Bold"
- Mindcracker Network
- <TextBlock FontSize="12" FontWeight="Regular">
- This is a group box control content.
The output looks like this.