Hidden in each of the sentences below are the numbers 1 to 10 in words.
For example, "My parents told me to never cross the road without looking." This sentence contains the number 1: "My parents told me tO NEver cross the road without looking."
A number might appear in more than one sentence, and the numbers aren't necessarily in order! A number also might be hidden in a larger word.
- The robins love hiding amongst the smooth reeds.
- It's always worth looking after your friends, even if they've upset you.
- Even heavyweight boxers like using soft tissues when they have a cold.
- To avoid the calf, I veered sharply to the left.
- The eggs were boxed thirteen instead of a dozen in each baker's delivery box.
- Having salmon every day for lunch gets a little boring after a while.
- The attendance at the local football match exceeded last weeks by many thousands.
- We need to waterproof our boots to make sure we don't get wet.
- Meeting friends after work allows executives to network effectively.
- The orchestra sounded magnificent with the many virtuosi xylophonists.