Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
Among several athletes who have run barefoot in the history of Olympic Games, who ran barefoot in 1986 Summer Olympics?
Who was the fourth (and the first female) Prime Minister of the State of Israel?
What do cygnets grow up to be?
What are ratites?
In June 2009, Canada announced plans to extend which national park?
Which festival in honour of a Roman god was forbidden in Rome in 186 BC?
Alberta is one of two Canadian provinces that is land-locked. What is the other?
What ancient Sumerian city stood on the banks of the Euphrates River between 3200 and 2300 BC?
The people of which extremely wealthy city in what is now southern Italy became a byword for people living..............
90 Degrees in a Right Angle
90 Degrees in Right Angle
1) 90 D in a R A: 90 Degrees in a Right Angle
2) 26 L of the A: 26 Letters of the Alphabet
3) 7 D of the W: 7 Days of the Week
4) 7 W of the W: 7 Wonders of the World
5) 12 S of the Z: 12 Signs of the Zodiac
6) 52 C in a P: 52 Cards in a Pack
7) 11 P in a C T: 11 Players in a Cricket Team
8) 5 F in a H: 5 Fingers on a hand
9) 206 B in a B: 206 Bones in a Body
10) 29 D in F in L Y: 29 Days in February in Leap Year
24 H in a D.
Ans: 24 hours in a day.
1) 90 D in a R A
2) 26 L of the A
3) 7 D of the W
4) 7 W of the W
5) 12 S of the Z
6) 52 C in a P
7) 11 P in a C T
8) 5 F in a H
9) 206 B in a B
10) 29 D in F in L Y
24 H in a D.
Ans: 24 hours in a day
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome