Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
Which of the countries has had a prime minister whose name featured the name of his country?
Which Indian company has become the official sponsor of the Afghanistan cricket team for the 2019 ICC World Cup?
How many foreigners have received Bharat Ratna?
Who authored the ‘Forbidden Verses’?
How many films have Ranveer and Deepika worked together?
"Hum tum mein itne ched karenge, ki confuse ho jaoge ke...." dialogue is from bollywood movie?
Who got first Bharat Ratna award in sports?
Who won two equestrian silver medals for India at the 2018 Asian Games?
Who became the first Indian to win an individual medal in cycling at the junior World Cup?
90 Degrees in a Right Angle
90 Degrees in Right Angle
1) 90 D in a R A: 90 Degrees in a Right Angle
2) 26 L of the A: 26 Letters of the Alphabet
3) 7 D of the W: 7 Days of the Week
4) 7 W of the W: 7 Wonders of the World
5) 12 S of the Z: 12 Signs of the Zodiac
6) 52 C in a P: 52 Cards in a Pack
7) 11 P in a C T: 11 Players in a Cricket Team
8) 5 F in a H: 5 Fingers on a hand
9) 206 B in a B: 206 Bones in a Body
10) 29 D in F in L Y: 29 Days in February in Leap Year
24 H in a D.
Ans: 24 hours in a day.
1) 90 D in a R A
2) 26 L of the A
3) 7 D of the W
4) 7 W of the W
5) 12 S of the Z
6) 52 C in a P
7) 11 P in a C T
8) 5 F in a H
9) 206 B in a B
10) 29 D in F in L Y
24 H in a D.
Ans: 24 hours in a day
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome