The following are clues that describe words containing an "ant". The clues do not refer to the words themselves, rather they refer to the word that must be added to the "ant". For example, "an ant that is waiting for something to happen" would be "expectant" (expect ant). The ant may appear at the beginning or the end of the word. Where it appears is given in the hint should you need it.
- This ant will rely on you.
- The end of an ant's trousers.
- The first ant.
- This will burn an ant severely.
- Two ants going to get married in secret.
- This ant rides up sloped driveways.