Every time a man lies his nose grows to 150 percent of its size. Every time he tells the truth it shrinks to 50 percent of its size.
What will happen if he alternates between lies and the truth?
Three Paley brothers and three Thomson brothers operate a company that manufactures lie detectors.
Three of these six men always tell the truth and three always tell the lies; neither set of brothers consists exclusively of liars.
Some recent statements from the six men are recorded below.
Can you find the six men's full names and tell which men tell the truth and which tell lies?
1. Alan: "Both my brothers tell lies."
2. Boris: "Both my brothers tell the truth."
3. Chuck: "Alan and Boris are both liars."
4. Dalman: "Chuck and I are brothers."
5. Edwin: "Boris and I are brothers."
6. Finney: "Edwin tells the truth."
7. Finney: "Boris is one of the Paleys."
Statement: I am lying and I always lies.
Tell me whether I am lying or telling the truth?
John tells the truth on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays, but lies on every other day.
One day he said, “I will tell the truth tomorrow.”
On which day of the week did he make this statement?
A – always says Truth
B – always lies
C – sometimes lies
D – deaf and dumb
What is maximum questions you need to ask each to determine who is ABCD?