top button
Flag Notify
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration

Facebook Login
Site Registration

You are participating in a race and you overtake the second person. What position are you in?

+1 vote
1,713 views
You are participating in a race and you overtake the second person. What position are you in?
posted Nov 21, 2015 by anonymous

Share this puzzle
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button LinkedIn Share Button

6 Answers

+3 votes

Second position

answer Nov 21, 2015 by Sreejith Pottathil
+3 votes

you will still cover up the second position hence u will remain second.

answer Nov 23, 2015 by Joseph Nyirenda
+2 votes

2nd Position......

answer Nov 22, 2015 by Varghese Anthony
+2 votes

Since you are overtaking the second person, you will be in the second position.

answer Nov 22, 2015 by Naveen Chopra
+2 votes

2nd. 'cause i've overtook 2nd not 1st. so, answer is 2nd position. I THINK SO

answer Nov 22, 2015 by anonymous
+2 votes

2nd Position.

I have overtaked second positioned racer, so he stand third and me on second

answer Nov 23, 2015 by Kunal Shah



Similar Puzzles
0 votes

If 8 cricket teams are participating in a world cup contest, then the number of ways the first, second and third positions may be won is?

0 votes

Mick and John were in a 100 meter race.
When Mick crossed the finish line, John was only at the 90 meter mark.
Mick suggested they run another race.
This time, Mick would start ten meters behind the starting line.
All other things being equal, will John win, lose, or will it be a tie in the second race?
Explain why?

+1 vote

The first person saw the bridge step on it and crossed,
the second person saw the bridge did not step on it but crossed,
the third person did not see the bridge did not step on it but crossed.
Who are these people?

–1 vote

5 People are sitting under a Banyan tree.
First person is a Dumb.
Second is a Blind Man.
Third person is a Deaf.
Fourth person has no hands.
and Fifth person has no legs.
A Mango dropped from above,
Now tell, who will pick it up first ?

...