It is very important to have the kitchen as per Vastu because the kitchen is the place where food is prepared i.e. the source of our day to day energy. If you have a Vastu Non-Compliant kitchen, it will lead to Health loss, financial loss and family disputes too. Here are some very important Vastu tips for the kitchen:
1. The Lord of Fire (Agneya Disha or direction of Fire) exists in the Southeast corner thus place the gas stove in Southeast corner.
2. The person who prepares the meal should face east while cooking. Doing so increases the taste of the food and provides better health to the family.
3. Kitchen in the Northeast corner is a BIG NO! If you place the kitchen in the Northeast direction, it will bring lots of disturbance and also destroy the peace of mind.
4. Do not place the fridge in North East direction. The ideal place for the refrigerator is in Southeast, west, north or South direction.
5. Sinks and Taps should be placed in the Northeast direction and keep it away from the cooking gas/ stove.