top button
Flag Notify
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration

Which type of digital signature should I buy for DIN in India

+3 votes

Whether I should by Individual or organization DSC in India for DIN to register a pvt limited company?

posted Apr 13, 2015 by Priya Ranjan Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button LinkedIn Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

One should buy it for individual (DIN is your property).

answer Apr 13, 2015 by Salil Agrawal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

On ministry of company affairs website
Steps To Register A New Company are following -
1 Do you want to start an Indian Company?
2 Do you want to register a Part I Company?
3 Do you want to register a Section 8 Company?
4 Do you want to start a Foreign Company?

For my IoT hardware, software product and services plus manufacturing in china, I want to know, which type of Indian company I should register?

Contact Us
+91 9880187415
#280, 3rd floor, 5th Main
6th Sector, HSR Layout
Karnataka INDIA.