Dengue fever is passed by infected female Aedes Aegypti mosquitoes which carries its virus flaviviruses. It gets under your skin and then into your blood.
To prevent the Dengue one just need the prevention from its mosquito -
* Aedes are day-biters, most active during dawn and dusk.
* The mosquito is attracted by the body odours, carbon dioxide and heat emitted from the animal or humans.
* Its mosquito breed in the fresh stagnant water so best prevention is prevent Mosquitoes from Breeding i.e. Remove ALL sources of stagnant water.
Suggestion for the Dengue Patient
- Take adequate rest
- Take lot of fluids
- Rest in mosquito net even at the day time
- Consult your doctor for medication