Huma Qureshi The Beauty of Gangs of Wasseypur
1. Huma Saleem Qureshi is an Indian film actress and model, who has received three Filmfare Award nominations.
2. Qureshi made her film debut with a supporting role in the two-part crime drama Gangs of Wassseypur (2012). Her performance in the film earned her several nominations, including the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut and the Best Supporting Actress.
3. Huma Qureshi was born in New Delhi, on 28th July 1986.
4. Her father owns restaurant chains in New Delhi under the name Saleem's and another by the name of Qureshi's. Her mother is a homemaker.
5. Huma Qureshi has done her Bachelor's in History from Gargi College, University of Delhi.
6. She appeared in several ads including Samsung, Nerolac, Pears soap and many others.
7. She stared in the single Mitti di Khushboo by Ayushman Khurana, which was highly popular.