It's always tough leaving home whenever one visits for holidays or breaks. You realize how much you're thankful for and how easy your life is at home, with food being cooked for you, laundry being done for you, and everything else that you do yourself away from home that you don't need to do in it. When you start living away from your home you will realize the real value of the home. You will start learning many things that you never bothered while staying at home.
1. You realize just how much stuff you have
2. Your heart breaks as you say good-bye to your childhood pet
3. You leave and instantly miss home-cooked food
4. You secretly hope something delays your flight/bus/train/car ride.
5. You reach college/Office and count the days till you get back home.
6. You miss your home or family always when you have achieved something as you have no one to share those happy moments.
7. You realize just how big the world really is.
8. You will learn to protect yourself from this harsh world and will realize that your parent’s restrictions were right.
9. You will miss the money-related lessons of your parents as you have to manage the money while staying away from home. You will realize how difficult it is to incur your expenses.
10. You realize that chasing your dreams isn’t always easy, but is always worth it.