1. Sonam Kapoor is one of the highest-paid actresses in the industry and is ranked as a celebrity in India.
2. Sonam Kapoor was born on June 9, 1985 to Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor, She is the eldest of three children.
3. Sonam Kapoor is a well trained classical dancer and can speak many languages. She used to play basketball with her childhood friend and Rockstar of Bollywood Ranbir Kapoor at a local sports club.
4. Sonam Kapoor was a chubby girl with the weight of 90 kgs. Later, she started working on her weight and in just 1.5 years she lost around 35 kg to star in her very first film Saawariya
5. Sonam Kapoor was singed as the brand ambassador for L’Oreal Paris in 2010 and has transformed into red carpet goddess at Cannes.
6. Sonam is an avid reader. She grew up reading books in her childhood. Her favorite authors were Enid Blyton and Nancy Drew.
7. Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are Sonam’s cousins Arjun from her paternal side and Ranveer from her maternal side.