"Action speaks louder than words" and 'The Mr. Bean' Rowan Atkinson truly justifies the statement. Mr. Bean arrangement commended its 25th anniversary in 2015. Rowan Atkinson portrayed the role of Mr. Bean and is undoubtedly the king of comedy.
Let's take a look at 10 Interesting and unknown facts about 'The Mr. Bean' Rowan Atkinson:
1. Rowan Atkinson was born in England on 6th January 1955. Tony Blair, Prime Minister of United Kingdom was his classmate in school.
2. When he was young, he used to be a class comedian. He developed self-consciousness and became rather quiet and withdrawn after teens.
3. He is a knowledgeable man. He graduated from the Newcastle University and the Oxford University. His proposition was on self-tuning control systems.
4. His most prominent enthusiasm is cars. His first car was a Morris Minor. Today, he owns McLaren F1, Renault 5 GT Turbo, Austin Metro Audi A8 and a Honda Civic Hybrid to give some examples. He has likewise composed for British auto magazines.
5. He is a huge James Bond fan since childhood. And his film career started when he played a supporting character in the “unofficial” James Bond movie “Never Say Never Again” (1983).
6. Has suffered from a mild stammer for most of his life. He has a particular problem with “b” words.
7. He got married to Sunetra Sastry. The couple who have two kids together announced their DIVORCE in 2014. During his first date with Sastry, Atkinson said nothing except for a request to pass the ketchup.
8. He was one of the guests at the royal wedding of Prince Wiliam and Kate Middleton.
9. In 2001, on a family holiday trip to Kenya, the pilot of the plane passed out but Atkinson managed to land plane safely on his own.
10. Mr. White was considered as the original name of his famous character, later changed to Mr. Cauliflower and finally ended up with Mr. Bean.