Difference between event model and event-delegation are following:
1. The event-delegation model eliminates the processing required to support in the handling of unhandled events.
2. Event delegation model allow components to handle their own events. When components are unable to handle a particular event, then event is inherited by the component container.
3. In the event-delegation model, specific objects are designated as event handlers for GUI components.
4. These objects implement event-listener interfaces.
5. The JDK 1.02 event model uses an event inheritance