- BE/BTech (CS/IT/Electronics) from 2014 batch
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
The ideal software engineer in Customised Technologies will be a hard-working, intelligent and creative person ready to take up new challenges, eager to learn and imbibe knowledge. Being a product company, the job involves focus, R&D and innovative thinking for developing cutting edge software products spanning multiple software fields include DBMS, web technologies, DotNet technologies, desktop/mobile application development etc.
- The candidates should have a high degree of commitment to the job.
- No addictive habits like smoking, drinking etc.
- Have good mental stamina and be willing to work 6 days a week.
- Only candidates seriously interested in doing R&D, original software development and innovative product design need apply.
- The candidates should be open-minded, and ready to work with people of various backgrounds working in diverse engineering disciplines and must work with good camaraderie with colleagues in the company.
About the Company
India's No. 1 Vision Measuring Systems Company doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware/software metrology systems.
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd.is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
Over a span of two decades, we have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product - Rapid-I Vision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market. With more than 180 installations across the country and overseas, our market share is 3 times the nearest competitor, and has been achieved within 6 years of its launch. Our success with Rapid-I was recognized by Technology Development Board, Government of India when it awarded us the National Award for Successful Commercialisation of Indigenous Technology.