As an Associate or Senior Associate Engineer you will have the opportunity to learn from and to work in a team that new global product and process design. In the engineering function at entry level you build your technical knowledge while you learn to develop through practical applications and to keep abreast of innovative technology products. You can also build your professional network, you come into contact with peers and you will be guided by mentors in the field.
Tasks / Responsibilities (not limited to)
* In this mode, you can expand your knowledge about the products, technologies, processes, services and systems of Caterpillar. You will use this knowledge to:
* Needs assessments to be carried out and to come up with ideas;
* New products, processes or systems to evaluate;
* Results communicate to customers, suppliers, team members and other business entities;
* Cooperate with the design of new products and processes; and
* Product and process maintenance to perform.
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in engineering, computer science or materials science; and
* Strong analytical skills.
* Master's degree (or equivalent) in engineering, computer science or materials science.
You road to success has been built by a career at Caterpillar. As part of the Caterpillar talented team, you have the opportunity to have. Positive impact on your community and the world
Last Date - 27 Aug 2014, 23:59:00