Experience Required: 2 to 4 years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Education Required: B.Tech / BE, M.Tech, MCA
- As a Senior Software Engineer with Mobile/Telecom domain expertise you will have demonstrated skills in the design, development & support of mobile/telecom configuration, monitoring, performance analysis or similar network management applications, including knowledge of 3G/4G and LTE Mobile Networking and other transmission equipment. Your skills will also be leveraged by cross functional teams to review test plans, training the customer support teams & documenting design details prior to release.
- You will also act as an escalation point for customer issues, combining excellent domain expertise, troubleshooting, communication, and network skills to expedite problem resolution and act as a key point of contact between internal groups, customers and peers.
- You will learn quickly and adapt to changes.
- Engaging with customers to gather system requirements and map to domain specific business use cases
- Design, development & support of software components
- Responsible for ensuring application development standards & best practices are adhered to, both for their own development and that of other developers within the group.
- Handle escalated customer issues and work closely with the customer support, field technicians, and platform teams to resolve issues meeting the SLA
- Mobile/Telecom protocol knowledge with one or more of SIP, SDP, RTP & MSRP
- Strong knowledge in mobile/telcom Domain and working experience in IMS-HSS, CSCF, MTAS, MRS, IP Works, SOI, WRAN, GBSS, SingleRAN, 3GPP, UMTS, HSPA & LTE.
- Experience with EMC network & storage technologies / products will be an added advantage Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter