Work independently to evaluate a customer’s web architecture and deliver the appropriate integration solution. This includes, but is not limited to, evaluating the customers' content management and publishing processes, web application architecture, security requirements, DNS configurations.
- Work closely with sales professionals, engineering, product development and Customer Care to resolve technical issues that arise during customer trials.
- Track and document status and time spent on customer trials.
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improving our methodology and quality of integrations.
- Review and assess the technical quality of customer trials.
- Deliver certification training on Akamai products and services to internal Akamai employees.
- Working closely with R&D and Product Management to be closely involved with future product direction and strategy - providing valuable input from "the field".
The Solution Architects will basically own the trial integration of customers' web sites with the Akamai network. By doing functionality testing and performance testing. They will actually be the performance engineers .
* Overall 1 to 4 Years of Experience.
* Good experience on Internet Protocols like HTTP/DNS.
* Good experience on Web Application development.
* Strong communication and organizational skills.
* Proven ability to solve problems creatively.