Position Description: Ruby on Rails Developer
Compensation: Competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience
1.Develop web applications for clients within the Ruby on Rails web application framework
2.Participate in other internal company projects in support of client needs
Experience & Qualifications:
- One to three years general programming experience Experience in web development using the Ruby on Rails web application framework At least one year of Ruby on Rails programming experience Thorough understanding of the philosophy and design of Ruby on Rails Desktop publishing skills: HTML, xHTML, CSS.
- Unix and Linux systems o Relational databases: Postgres, etc.
- Frameworks:Active record, Merb, Datamapper
- Technologies: Mootools, Lucene, Solr o Servers: Montgrel, Webrick, Nginx
- BS in a computer science related discipline Proficiency in English strongly preferred Proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight