Experience integrating using virtualization management APIs and leading hypervisor vendors. Server/networking/virtualization management background is desirable
Experience in developing solutions using Java, Spring and technologies like REST, XML
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - ability to root cause issues in lab/customer environment (software and hardware)
Ability to handle customer field issues
Ability to work with globally distributed teams - engage and coordinate with global teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs and fixes enterprise class software solution in the datacenter/infrastructure management domain. Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
· Experience integrating using virtualization management APIs and leading hypervisor vendors. Server/networking/virtualization management background is desirable.
· Knowledge of programming languages like Java, Spring and technologies like REST, JSON, XML etc.
· 0 to 2 years in software engineering (analysis, design and object-oriented programming) absolutely essential.
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to work in a team
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills