Experience Required: 2 to 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Additional Requirments,Phusical Demands, Region/Local Specification
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Position Qualification
- Core Competences
- Product Development Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Lean and Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- As a Developer you will develop and maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions),including development activities like requirement analysis,design,integration, verification,configuration management,PLM support,product documentation.
- Experience in desgin and development of embedded networking software in the areas of unicast, multicast routing and/or MPLS technologies.
- 2-3 years of experience in one more of the following protocols: RIP, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, LDP, RSVP, IGMP, PIM
- Should possess in-depth knowledge of IP networking
- Good understanding of OS concepts including IPC, shared memory and/or other data sharing mechanisms. Systems software experience valuable.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities, strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with highly available chassis products (especially routers) an advantage.